In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father’s best-selling book , 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a deeper awareness of God’s tender mercy.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Divine Mercy, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll learn how to personalize each secret, gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond to the mercy held out by God at each moment. Each chapter offers:
- thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
- down-to-earth questions for discussion or journaling
- meaningful challenges for daily life
- additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of St. Faustina
- the author’s own personal insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a similar personal response to the Merciful Heart of God